Home Equity Lines of Credit
Go from needs to haves with the help of equity you've been steadily building. A Home Equity Line of Credit transforms the equity in your home into collateral to finance nearly any personal need.
Whether you're covering home improvements, medical expenses, or anything in between, funds can be accessed as soon as the need arises. And there's no need to reapply for each usage. On top of convenient access, added bonus—the interest paid may even be tax deductible!
We have several lenders that specialize in Home Equity Lines of Credit. To meet our team, simply click on each of our lender's names to learn more about them and contact them today.
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of ongoing or short-term/seasonal needs
- Home improvements
- Medical expenses
- Automobile purchase
- Business expenses
- And more!
- Equity in home is used as collateral and secures financing
- Amount is based upon a maximum 85% of appraised value of home minus the balance of the first mortgages
- Terms of 10 years (or 120 payments) available
- Funds available as needs arise
- Re-access funds at anytime without reapplying
- Financing customized based on your need and loan type
- Variable monthly payments include principal and monthly interest
- Can be deducted direct from your checking account
- Interest paid may be tax deductible*
- Homeowners insurance is required
- Locally-based professionals with experience in the local real estate market
- Local decision-making and processing
- Customer-first service from start to finish
*Consult a tax advisor.