JOIN OUR TEAM
Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services are financial institutions with a structured hiring process. Our corporate office is located at 1200 US Highway 45 in Eldorado IL. Whenever we accept applications outside of the bank, we advertise in local newspapers and through online websites. We may post at universities and job placement offices. Jobs are posted on our website as well.
We will advertise a date for application screening to begin and will accept applications until the position is filled. Once the screening deadline has passed, management staff will begin reviewing applications for qualifications and experience and select candidates for interviews. When interviews, reference checks, and in some cases, job-related skills testing occurs, a recommendation regarding hiring the candidate best suited to the position is made to the CEO. Once a vacancy has been filled, the status of the opening will be noted on our website and no further action will be taken on other submitted applications.
- To view available positions, as well as submit your application, please click the View Job Openings button above
- Applicants for employment are also invited to participate in the company's Affirmative Action Program by voluntarily reporting their status as disabled, protected veteran, or other minority. In extending this invitation, you are also advised that: (a) workers (applicants) are under no obligation to respond, but may do so in the future if they choose; (b) responses will remain confidential within the Talent Department; and (c) responses will be used only for the necessary information to include our Affirmative Action Program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively encourage the disabled, protected veterans, women and minorities to apply. Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
- Once a vacancy is filled - the status of the job opening will be updated on our website.
Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services participate in E-Verify in order to comply with federal law dealing with the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. For your convenience we have provided copies of the E-Verify Notice in English, E-Verify Notice in Spanish, the Right to Work poster in English and the Right to Work poster in Spanish.
The design of our internship program is for someone who wants to gain hands-on experience and relatable skills along with helping someone achieve their professional goals.
Legence Bank integrates academic learning with practical application in preparation for your career.
- IT Track Rack Card
- Marketing Track Rack Card
- HR Track Rack Card
- Accounting Track Rack Card
- Credit Track Rack Card
Legence Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.