Our check fraud control service helps you make faster and informed decisions about suspicious check activity with information reporting of exception items and user-defined controls.
- Access many exception types, including:
- Checks paid not on file
- Checks paid with duplicate serial numbers
- Checks with a paid amount differing from the file
- Zero serial number
- Checks cancelled
- Checks exceeding a maximum dollar amount
- Stale – dated checks
- How does the service work?
- Conveniently access within digital banking
- Use a variety of delivery methods to upload check information into our digital banking platform
- Service compares the check number, account number, amount, and date of each item with your file information
- Checks that do not reconcile with your information are presented to you as exceptions
- View exceptions online for approval of pay or return decisions
- Easy submission for return decisions online