COVID 19 Updates
COVID 19 – Continued Service Through Stay-At-Home Order
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) health crisis, we are taking immediate action based on the latest recommendations from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal and state governments. These are temporary measures taken only for the health and well-being of our customers, team members and communities during this health crisis. We have solid business continuity plans and will continue to offer complete banking services during these unprecedented times. We will also continue to monitor the latest updates in order to resume normal branch operations as soon as possible. Have confidence in knowing that Legence and the banking industry remains strong despite the challenges resulting from the coronavirus.
- House Passes $2 Trillion Stimulus Package
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Illinois Grants – Small Businesses
SBDC Webinar - How to Prepare & Apply for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program - View PDF
LOBBY SERVICE & DRIVE-THRUS
Beginning Tuesday, March 17, in order to provide the safest environments and be efficient with staffing availability, all branches will offer drive-thru service as usual, but appointment-only lobby service. You are always welcome to call your local branch for assistance. We will have enhanced safety measures which include team members wearing gloves, washing hands thoroughly and sanitizing. A list of branch offerings and hours can be found at LegenceBank.com.
ADDITIONAL BANKING SERVICE AVAILABILITY
We encourage customers to utilize our convenient banking services and digital banking tools. You can access your account through online banking or Legence’s Mobile App. With our digital products, you can complete your banking needs 24/7 including making deposits, paying bills, transferring funds, viewing accounts and paying individuals from Legence’s Mobile App.
- Online Banking
- Legence’s Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- SPIN - Person-To-Person (P2P) Payment
- Tokenization and Mobile Wallet
MORTGAGES AND OTHER LOANS
Due to the added stress that our individual and small business customers are facing, Legence Bank is offering the following financial loan assistance to those affected by the coronavirus. Please contact your mortgage loan officer, consumer lending officer, and/or commercial loan officer to see if you qualify.
- If you have a consumer, home equity, and/or in-house mortgage loan, we can offer a deferral for two consecutive loan payments. You can choose an option to pay interest only or fully defer two consecutive loan payments.
- If you have a small business loan, we can provide a payment deferral, in which you pay interest-only for two consecutive monthly payments, or a complete deferral of two monthly payments.
- If you have a commercial loan, we will evaluate your needs on a case by case basis. We ask you to please work with your Commercial Lending Officer for assistance.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR CUSTOMERS
- DEBIT CARD & MOBILE WALLET
- As you make payments for daily transactions, we are recommending you use your debit card and mobile wallet, which is a safer method to alleviate spreading the virus rather than utilizing cash. For easy steps in setting up mobile wallet.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES BY LEGENCE
- As available, all retail locations and administrative offices have been stockedwith appropriate sanitizer supplies.
- We have evaluated staffing roles and functions that can be served remotely and those team members will work from their homes.
- We are re-organizing the office locations of team members that are needed in our administrative offices to provide stronger social distancing measures.
- Hours will remain the same and our commitment to you is always to be here when you need us.
- Lobby access will be available by appointment only for loan and deposit needs or accessing safety deposit boxes. We do this for the protection of both employees and customers.
FINANCIAL & COMMUNITY IMPACT
- We understand that in addition to a health risk, COVID-19 will impact the financial well-being of countless individuals. It can impact your employment, your business and your investments. Legence is here for you to offer possible financial solutions for your particular situation.
- We realize this has also impacted our communities so we are doing our part to support ongoing community needs during this particular crisis.
In addition, please be aware of scams using fear, misinformation, and possibly intimidation related to the COVID 19- coronavirus. Be mindful of strange calls, emails or texts that may look like they are from legitimate businesses or government agencies asking for information like social security numbers, user names, passwords, account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PIN, etc. Legence Bank and other legitimate businesses or government agencies will not request such information through phone calls, emails or texts.
We appreciate your patience as we make these changes and continue to serve your banking needs, while also doing our part to control the curve of this spreading virus. You will continue to have full access to all banking services in the modi¬ed service format and we appreciate customer cooperation in the interest of public health and wellness.
We will continue to keep you updated on Legence Bank’s Facebook page and via our website - LegenceBank.com. For additional questions, please contact your local branch or call (800) 360-8044.