Take Legence Bank wherever you go with our free, convenient text banking services. Essential account details are a simple text away—receive recurring daily texts or a one-time specific inquiry at any time—day or night.
No more guessing. Know your financial situation at all times without putting in a lot of extra work. Take charge of your finances with the anytime capabilities of Legence Bank's text banking services.
- Free service for customers with a personal checking or savings account*
- Manage a number of banking functions while on-the-go
- Balance inquiries
- Recent transaction activity
- Choose how and when you receive important account information:
- Receive a daily text at a set time with your current balance
- Receive a daily text at a set time if your balance has fallen below a predetermined threshold
- Or opt to receive texts when you would like account information**
- Secured by advanced encryption technology
If you are interested in this service, simply click on the "Request Info" button above, express your interest in receiving this service, and a customer service representative will be in contact with you shortly.
*Text banking is a free service through Legence Bank. However, we recommend you check with your wireless provider for information about any fees associated with text messages on your cell phone plan.
**Your text back will be received within 30 seconds from the time you requested information.
Is Text Banking free?
Text banking is a free service through Legence Bank. However, we recommend that you check with your wireless provider for information about any fees associated with text on your cell phone plan. If you have unlimited text on your wireless plan, the service is completely free.
What accounts can I access with Text Banking?
Text Banking-eligible accounts include personal checking and savings accounts.
What services are available through Text Banking?
You are able to receive your current balance as well as recent transaction activity.
Can more than one person access a specified account via Text Banking?
What if I should lose my cell phone?
If your phone is lost or stolen, immediately contact your wireless provider. In addition, please contact Legence Bank to disable your Text Banking service.
What do I need to do to sign up for this service?
Simply click the Tell Me More button above to contact us.
Also, to help ensure your account information remains private and secure:
- Your accounts can only be accessed using a Legence Bank registered cell phone number
- Account numbers are protected by using an alias
- Please note that Legence Bank will not ask you for personal information via email or text messaging. Never give your personal information via automated phone, text, or email messages.