Certificates of Deposit
Even if your goals are far off, the key to reaching them is nearby. Legence Bank CDs provide a wide range of terms to meet a wide range of needs and timeframes. Earn at a fixed rate that's higher than regular savings.
With a timeframe you decide and set rates, CDs provide greater control over savings goals and way more guarantee than other risky investments. Plant your goals in solid ground with a no-surprise CD from Legence Bank.
- Fixed interest rates for guaranteed savings
- Rates higher than regular savings
- Rates increase with the length of the term
- Interest accrues daily and is compounded and credited monthly
- Select the maturity date that works best for you
- Wide range of terms from 1 month to 5 years
- May be used as collateral for a loan
- Subject to penalty for early withdrawal
- Automatic renewal at the previous rate and term if funds are not withdrawn within 10-day grace period/ 10 days of maturity
- CDARS available for deposits over $250,000
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open on terms of one year or less
- $500 minimum deposit to open on terms of 18 months and above
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
Rather than managing your larger funds through multiple banking relationships, Legence Bank will handle it for you. CDARS provide full FDIC coverage on savings over $250,000 without adding on extra workload. On your end, you'll receive one interest rate, one regular statement, one year-end tax form, and one banking relationship—keeping your life easier.
- Earn CD-level rates; higher than regular savings or some other investment options
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed by us:
- You earn one interest rate
- You receive one regular statement
- You receive one year-end tax form
- Community investment; help support lending opportunities in your local community
- Flexible maturity periods available
To learn more about the easiest, most convenient way to protect your large deposits, contact a Legence Bank customer service representative at (800)360-8044.