Smart Support is remote access software that Legence Bank employees use to access your computer and troubleshoot any issues you may be having. Smart Support is safe and secure and all communication between you and the bank is SSL-encrypted. The session cannot be started without your permission. Smart Support runs using LogMeIn Rescue software that is customized for Legence Bank's website.
What can you do during a Smart Support session?
- Exact capabilities may vary according to Smart Support settings on the Legence Bank employee's side
- Chat with the Legence Bank employee
- View a detailed session log
- Allow or deny the Legence Bank employee the right to perform certain actions
- Send individual files to the Legence Bank employee
- Change the display font size
- Revoke permissions, such as remote control or file management, from the Legence Bank employee by clicking the large X in the upper-left corner
- End a session by clicking the small X in the upper-right corner
Please follow these instructions to download and start Smart Support:
Important: Smart Support is an applet which is a small program that must be running on your computer for the Legence Bank employee to be able to help you. The applet is automatically removed from your computer when the support session is closed.
NOTE: Actual screens and procedures that the Legence Bank employee mentions may vary slightly depending on your operating system and Smart Support settings on the Legence Bank employee's side.
1. Please enter in the box above the 6-digit code given to you by the Legence Bank employee.
2. Click Start Smart Support.
3. You are asked to download the Support-LogMeInRescue.exe applet.
4. Click Run to download the applet. The applet download should take about 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Click Run to execute the applet.
6. Once the applet is running, wait for the Legence Bank employee to activate your session.
7. You may be asked to give the Legence Bank employee permission to perform certain actions. Click Yes to grant permissions or No to deny.