Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services are equal opportunity providers and employers.
About Our Hiring Process:
Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services are financial institutions with a structured hiring process. Our corporate office is located at 1200 US Highway 45 in Eldorado IL. Whenever we accept applications outside of the bank, we advertise in local newspapers and through online websites. We may post at universities and job placement offices. Jobs are posted on our website as well.
We will advertise a date for application screening to begin and will accept applications until the position is filled. Once the screening deadline has passed, management staff will begin reviewing applications for qualifications and experience and select candidates for interviews. When interviews, reference checks, and in some cases, job-related skills testing occurs, a recommendation regarding hiring the candidate best suited to the position is made to the CEO. Once a vacancy has been filled, the status of the opening will be noted on our website and no further action will be taken on other submitted applications.
The Application Process:
- To apply for a job, you must submit an up-to-date resume to Human Resources at kbarr@LegenceBank.com.
- Applicants for employment are also invited to participate in the company's Affirmative Action Program by voluntarily reporting their status as disabled, protected veteran, or other minority. In extending this invitation, you are also advised that: (a) workers (applicants) are under no obligation to respond, but may do so in the future if they choose; (b) responses will remain confidential within the Human Resources Department; and (c) responses will be used only for the necessary information to include our Affirmative Action Program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively encourage the disabled, protected veterans, women and minorities to apply. Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
- We only accept applications for employment when there is a current job opening.
- You must provide a minimum of two professional/employment references.
- Once a vacancy is filled - the status of the job opening will be updated on our website.
Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services participate in E-Verify in order to comply with federal law dealing with the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. For your convenience we have provided copies of the E-Verify Notice in English, E-Verify Notice in Spanish, the Right to Work poster in English and the Right to Work poster in Spanish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Status of Recent Vacancies:
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SBA/7A LENDER?
HIGH EARNING POTENTIAL FOR A MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL
Legence Bank has an exciting opportunity for an experienced SBA/7A lender to join our team. The lender will oversee an established portfolio for the company. Legence Bank is committed to growing the department and continue to be a successful leader in the SBA field of lending. This position will be located in either southern Illinois or Indiana.
The candidate who accepts this position will be responsible for prospecting and closing loans within the guaranteed lending programs for existing and future clients. The SBA/7A program is a significant and growing initiative within our Strategic Plan. We are looking for a candidate with current SBA/7A lending experience that is excited to develop new opportunities and bring in business that will deliver significant revenue for the company and compensation for the employee. The department has an established and experienced support staff available to the lender.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning, budgeting, and maintaining awareness of economic factors affecting the achievement of established organization goals.
- Analyze and properly close SBA/7A and USDA B&I loans in accordance with the respective SOP’s.
- Prospect and close SBA/7A and USDA B&I loans.
- Maintain an updated knowledge to SBA and USDA B&I program SOP’s, as well as, commercial loan documentation and closing requirements, to include those specifically for government guaranteed loans.
- Maintain a knowledge and awareness of various areas, including but not limited to, current bank deposit services, operations, and marketing policies.
- Adhere to all Legence Bank Hoopla standards, policies and procedures.
- Represent and promote Legence Bank within the community through participation in bank sponsored events, philanthropic opportunities and civic events.
- All other duties as assigned.
The candidate who is offered this position must possess several key competencies such as being goal oriented, make sound decisions in a timely manner, highly detailed, willing to be held accountable and adaptable to multiple situations and audiences.
The skills and abilities we are looking for is someone with a Bachelor’s Degree and has at least 3-5 years of SBA/7A lending experience. The candidate must also be able to learn new software in a timely manner and hold a valid driver’s license.
EEO/AA Employer – Legence Bank is a family-owned, community bank that was established in 1906. We believe in offering an atmosphere of growth and development to our employees. Our benefit package is highly competitive, and hard work and dedication are rewarded.
Please forward an updated resume to:
Kimberly Barr, Vice President Human Resources