Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services are equal opportunity providers and employers.
About our hiring process
Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services are financial institutions with a structured hiring process. Our corporate office is located at 1200 US Highway 45 in Eldorado IL. Whenever we accept applications outside of the bank, we advertise in local newspapers and through online websites. We may post at universities and job placement offices. Jobs are posted on our website as well.
We will advertise a date for application screening to begin and will accept applications until the position is filled. Once the screening deadline has passed, management staff will begin reviewing applications for qualifications and experience and select candidates for interviews. When interviews, reference checks, and in some cases, job-related skills testing occurs, a recommendation regarding hiring the candidate best suited to the position is made to the CEO. Once a vacancy has been filled, the status of the opening will be noted on our website and no further action will be taken on other submitted applications.
The Application Process:
- To apply for a job, you must submit an up-to-date resume.
- Applicants for employment are also invited to participate in the company's Affirmative Action Program by voluntarily reporting their status as disabled, protected veteran, or other minority. In extending this invitation, you are also advised that: (a) workers (applicants) are under no obligation to respond, but may do so in the future if they choose; (b) responses will remain confidential within the Human Resources Department; and (c) responses will be used only for the necessary information to include our Affirmative Action Program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively encourage the disabled, protected veterans, women and minorities to apply. Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
- We only accept applications for employment when there is a current job opening.
- You must provide a minimum of two professional/employment references.
- Once a vacancy is filled - the status of the job opening will be updated on our website.
Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services participate in E-Verify in order to comply with federal law dealing with the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. For your convenience we have provided copies of the E-Verify Notice in English, E-Verify Notice in Spanish, the Right to Work poster in English and the Right to Work poster in Spanish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
STATUS OF RECENT VACANCIES:
ARE YOU AN AWESOME EMPLOYEE?
Have you been a Teller, CSR or Personal Banker within the last 5 years? Are you a naturally enthusiastic individual with a smiling face that can easily create a positive lasting impression?
If this sounds like you, we have an opportunity for you!
TELLER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Legence Bank is a family-owned community bank, and we are currently seeking dedicated and experienced Tellers for our Illinois branches.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of Teller/CSR bank experience within the last 5 years
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
- At least 3 years of Cash Handling experience
- Ability to convey a genuine, trustworthy and honest personality
- Valid driver's license required
Legence Bank offers a friendly and professional environment that encourages employees to grow and develop their careers.
Please send your resume to: Attn: Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services - Marketing & Communications Assistant
The Marketing & Communications Assistant is responsible for assisting with AFMFS media relations, external communications, and new media campaigns. The Assistant will be interacting with customers, agents, business development officer's, and vendors (media and investors), and should be able to communicate in an articulate manner both verbally and in writing. The Assistant should be knowledgeable in Microsoft office, specifically Excel, along with website management, SEO, IBM analytics, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Assist with design for marketing materials, mailing, social media and other projects
- Track and report analytics for Website, Facebook, LinkedIn and email newsletter
- Generate taglines, copy and content for the printed newsletter, and website
- Coordinate all Social Media and Digital Marketing-(i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Assist with all print and marketing materials
- Communication with Farm Service Agencies
- Updating content and images for AFMFS Website
- Maintain the email newsletter list
- Assist with prospective customer communication and loan inquires
- Create reports for all e-newsletters and appeals
- Create reports for target markets via AG GNP, Top Lenders, etc. in areas for potential agents
- Work with Farmer Mac, and FSA on marketing initiatives
- Fielding media requests and disseminating project information via phone and email
- Researching target markets and publications to utilize for marketing in agent/BDO areas
- Assist with press releases (preparing kits and marketing packets)
- Assist with the creation and distribution of marketing packets to prospective customers
- Assist with representing AFMFS at trade shows and community events
- Manage updates to prospect report to send weekly status report
- Manage all leads/inquiries through website, phone and email
- Update Intranet with all AFMFS communications
- Assist with the coordination and planning of trade shows, programs and other events
- Assist with research of industry trends and articles for customer/agent newsletter
- Manage maturing loan report
- Producing and distributing press packets and other media materials
- Assist with recruiting and cultivating agents
- Assist with marketing budget planning and tracking
- Prepare spreadsheets for mailing, (i.e. labels and packaging for customers and prospects)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Skilled writer
- Strong web research skills, design expertise and research and assessment knowledge required
Please send resumes to: Attn: Human Resources email@example.com
Legence Bank and American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services are EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS and will not discriminate in any employment practices and will assure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by Federal and/or state laws. Any questions - please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.