Legence Bank/AFMC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
About our hiring process
Legence Bank/AFMC is a financial institution and has a structured hiring process. Our main administrative office is located at 926 4th Street, Eldorado, IL. Whenever we accept applications outside of the bank, we advertise in local newspapers and through online websites. We may post at universities and job placement offices. Jobs are posted on our website as well.
We will advertise a date for application screening to begin and will accept applications until the position is filled. Once the screening deadline has passed, management staff will begin reviewing applications for qualifications and experience and select candidates for interviews. When interviews, reference checks, and in some cases, job-related skills testing occurs, a recommendation regarding hiring the candidate best suited to the position is made to the CEO. Once a vacancy has been filled, the status of the opening will be noted on our website and no further action will be taken on other submitted applications.
The Application Process:
• To apply for a job, you must submit an up-to-date resume
• Applicants for employment are also invited to participate in the bank's Affirmative Action Program by voluntarily reporting their status as disabled, protected veteran, or other minority. In extending this invitation, you are also advised that: (a) workers (applicants) are under no obligation to respond, but may do so in the future if they choose; (b) responses will remain confidential within the Human Resources Department; and (c) responses will be used only for the necessary information to include our Affirmative Action Program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively encourage the disabled, protected veterans, women and minorities to apply. Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
• We only accept applications for employment when there is a current job opening.
• You must provide a minimum of two professional/employment references.
• Once a vacancy is filled - the status of the job opening will be updated on our website
Legence Bank/AFMC participates in E-Verify in order to comply with federal law dealing with the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. For your convenience we have provided copies of the E-Verify Notice in English, E-Verify Notice in Spanish, the Right to Work poster in English and the Right to Work poster in Spanish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
STATUS OF RECENT ILLINOIS VACANCIES
Applicant screening/interviews in process for (not currently accepting additional applications):
OPEN POSITION: Mortgage Loan Officer
LOCATION: Evansville IN
The NMLS registered Mortgage Loan Officer will be actively involved in originating quality FHA, VA, USDA, conventional mortgage and home equity loans, in accordance with bank policy, procedures and all applicable State and Federal guidelines. A Mortgage Loan Officer conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to collect and analyze information regarding customer income, assets, investments and debts to determine the best products to meet the customer's needs and financial circumstances, all the while ensuring the highest standard of customer service and professionalism while maintaining positive client relationships and managing the customer through the entire loan process by setting expectations, taking applications, and, attend purchase closings, etc.
A Mortgage Loan Officer's network may consist of current bank customers as well as real estate professionals, builders, professional and personal contacts, and is enhanced by the Mortgage Loan Officer's regular participation in business related development opportunities, and community efforts to promote bank products.
You must have thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements.
• At least two years of experience in a loan origination experience within the last five years required
• Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Teamwork and customer service skills a must
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
• You must be trainable and coachable
• Familiar with Calyx Point
• Familiar with Kroll Factual Data
• Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information.
Employees say Legence Bank is a fun work environment that encourages success.
If you believe this might be a position for you, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
Legence Bank/AFMC are EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS and will not discriminate in any employment practices and will assure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by Federal and/or state laws. Any questions - please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.